For preparations and substances based on the cannabis plant.
- Spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis or spinal cord injuries;
- Nausea, vomiting (resulting from chemotherapy, radiotherapy and combined HIV therapy and hepatitis medication;
- Appetite stimulation in palliative care of patients undergoing oncological or AIDS treatment;
- Chronic pain (associated with oncological or nervous system diseases such as neuropathic pain caused by nerve damage, phantom limb pain, trigeminal neuralgia, or after herpes zoster);
- Gilles de la Tourette syndrome;
- Epilepsy and treatment of severe seizure disorders in childhood, such as the Dravet and Lennox-Gastaut syndromes;
- Therapeutically resistant glaucoma.
On the other hand there is the deep conviction that there is much more to explore and prove with regard to the therapeutic action of Cannabis.