We seek a Security & QHSE Manager for our facilities in the Algarve.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your Security and QHSE experience, in the development, implementation and continuous monitoring across the cannabis production.
Reporting to Management Team , you will have as main responsibilities:
• Develop, implement, and lead the CANNPRISMA Integrated Management System including Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental best practices, ensuring compliance with the current legislation.
• Develop and implement the management system policies, procedures, emergency planning including risk assessment, accident prevention, health initiatives and acknowledged personal responsibility and company security.
• Facilitate the maintenance and management of environmental health, safety and well-being through systems, audit/ inspection and the establishment of high standards and expectations on employees of service excellence and safety awareness behaviors/performance.
• Report on the performance of the ERP system at Management review meetings and use this as a forum for any improvements.
• In conjunction with the CEO and company team managers assist in the delivery of comprehensive operational technical training to promote, develop and sustain a positive Health and Safety awareness culture throughout business operations.
• Provide appropriate accident investigation methodology to ensure personal management accountability and improve risk management, including monitoring and interpretation of statistical data and formulate into a monthly report.
• Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of: intrusion, unauthorized access, suspicious occurrences, diversion of product and other security related issues.
• Responsible for investigating and acting as security agents on behalf of CANNPRISMA.
• Responsible for the Security Management System and preferential contact with the security company (video surveillance, intrusion and access controls) and with Our Security Manager.
• Responsible for responding to all security and first aid events and respond to Facility alarms, investigate and record disturbances.
• Identify theft/diversion and take the appropriate action required by law and company policy
• Monitor Facility access to prevent unauthorized trespasses on Company property.
• Provide First Aid as an initial responder for all emergencies and Participate in scheduled Security meeting.
• Monitor and identify all incoming and outgoing employees and visitors to the site.
• Bachelor’s Degree or simular degree.
• 3+ years Security / QAS experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Strong Knowledge of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations and Safe Work Practices.
• Comprehensive experience in an Integrated Facilities Management business.
• Good written and spoken English.
• Residence in Algarve.
• Good organizational and communication skills.
• Audits experience.
To reply, send CV, indicating in the subject “ Security Focus point & QHSE Manager”, to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.